Thursday, August 26, 2010

Contact Info

Well, it's winding down-- I'm all packed and in the process of saying goodbyes. I'll be printing out my boarding pass soon, too. I would love to hear from you while I'm away and there is a ridiculous amount of ways for you to contact me.

E-mail: hayesca@guilford.edu
Phone: Don't do that.
Facebook: well, that's probably how you found this thing in the first place.
Skype: my skype name is crawleen90
Comment: I have comments open for everybody to use
Post:
Colleen Hayes
c/o Frau Irmard Volz
Brunhildenstr. 29a
85579 Neubiberg
Germany

Seriously, send me letters and post cards/talk to me/contact me. If you'd like to receive things from me then I shall need your contact information as well. Leave a comment, send me a message, post it some where.

No comments:

Post a Comment